miércoles, 27 de octubre de 2010


My process in the Rock and Roll dance

It was a very wealthy lady, to share with my friends ....
Group work was well coordinated, never misses a test and does not disrespect one of my mates and if so I apologize.

As for communication with the 'leader ° was normal although I had better communication with Daniel Torres and ke was the one that was more like watching us, taking angie lorena encuenta that as well but very little.
I think that Angie is missing as more responsibility for what being a leader.

 the day Wednesday in the week break supposedly met at 1 pm ..

 when we arrived there was not as if 10 people .. arrives a little late for ke were doing a demo .. When we started in Ansay the choreography of rock and roll Lorraine went with her boyfriend and left us alone and not even told us boys ¨ I have to walk · why I dislike it a lot ..

many people came to the race for the test that we dislike them all.

Despite that some roses were some classmates at the beginning of the process we all went well thank god ...


DANIELA MARTINEZ...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario